CESAR Science & Operations IT Support
VITROCISET Belgium Sprl
Location: ESAC, Madrid, Spain
Category: Software Engineering
Published on: Nov 14 - 2018
Provide Science and Operations IT Support to the CESAR mission by performing the following tasks:
Development and maintenance of all CESAR educational SW framework:
o maintenance of the CESAR web pages and content management;
o SW support for the development of interactive Scientific educational cases;
o maintenance of CESAR infrastructure SW (e.g. control room; monitoring system; educational tools; etc.);
o ensure security standards are duly applied to all CESAR SW associated developments o manage CESAR database system;
o development and maintenance of CESAR educational management software tools (calendar tools; web administration tools, databases; Web interface for schools; etc.);
IT support and hardware coordination for CESAR programme:
o configuration and maintenance of computers and related hardware for the CESAR project (CESAR Control Rooms; computers; 3D printer; 3D projector, network hubs, wall monitors, educational computers for training; etc.);
o maintain CESAR regular inventory;
o CESAR telescopes Webcams network maintenance;
Multimedia content creation for CESAR Education:
o support the creation of a CESAR Interactive School by supporting the creation of APP and web-based interactive educational tools based on CESAR developed scientific cases; o configure and manage CESAR hangout sessions for teachers workshops; o continuous assessment of new potential technologies for innovative education initiatives (e.g. virtual reality; augmented reality; robotics; 3D printing; etc.)
o CESAR Community manager coordinator/supervisor; o coordinate the development of CESAR promotional Multimedia image and videos;
- University degree and experience in relevant fields.
- Experience in software programming, notably using JAVA, C#, Visual Studio, APP developments (IOS & Android), Arduino and Web design.
- Experience in educational projects, notably for primary and secondary schools.
- Proficiency in the use of Linux, Windows and iOS.
- Excellent organisation skills for projects execution and associated documentation.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- laboratory test equipment and instrumentation.
How to apply
Please visit our website link below or email you C.V. to: