Internship - Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Paris, France
Category: Business Development
Published on: Nov 14, 2018 - 2018
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
Internship - Digital Marketing Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Western Europe Marketing team and to work with a global organization, part of an innovative and unique industry. Based in Paris, France, you will contribute to the tasks described below. During this 6-month internship you will be under the supervision of the Western Europe Marketing manager, you will be 100% involved in our B2B and B2C digital activities
- Provide operational support in the animation of the French Astra consumer website and the Astra French dealer extranet within Astra guidelines.
- Interface operationally with external stakeholders (webmaster, agencies, customers, partners ...) and SES teams (HQ and affiliates)
- Collaborate in the content creation (posts, animation, new web pages, …) and manage the editorial timeline
- Ensure the daily development and updates of the websites
- Follow-up of partnership with customers/industry partners
- Ensure KPI monitoring, reporting and make recommendations
- Provide operational support for Astra French application (Dish pointing) including updates (KPI, updates, support to end users)
Direct Marketing and CRM
- Coordinate e-campaigns with agencies including action plan, template creation, content writing and integration on the Dotmailer platform, target management, reporting and analysis of results, recommendation
- Ensure data quality management, segmentation for ASTRA dealers databases
- Follow-up of incentives and Trade Marketing operations with broadcasters
- Support of communication and event / occasional PR actions (customer events, trade shows, press conferences, etc.)
- Support on the development of B2B and B2C communication tools
- Being an advanced student (Bachelor or Master) in Marketing, Communication, Digital or Business School
- Digital sensitive
- Good copy writing ability
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Word, Advanced Excel), CMS, CRM, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive, positive and problem solving attitude
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English - Spanish considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for France.
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. SES provides excellent sport facilities and a canteen on site.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to apply
Use the link below to apply.